Network maintenance notification: Thursday, June 27, 2019
8:12AM June 26, 2019
Wintek, powered by Tipmont is committed to providing a reliable network for our customers. As a result, we routinely perform preventative maintenance on existing fiber infrastructure.
Your service will be intermittent during the following maintenance window.
When: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at 11:55 p.m. to Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6 a.m.
How long: 6 hours
What's affected: All Internet access and related services such as VoIP Telephone Service, and Mulberry TV (if subscribed).
While we don’t anticipate your service being out for the entire maintenance window, we schedule six hours to cover any unforeseen issues. An update will be provided when all customer connectivity has been restored.
If you experience service outage outside of the scheduled maintenance window, please follow these steps:
- Run a power cycle on your wireless gateway device. To run a power cycle:
- Unplug the device. DO NOT randomly press buttons on your device as this could inadvertently cause your device to revert back to its default factory settings.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug in the device. It may take the router a few minutes to reconnect.
- If you have competed a power cycle and your internet connection is still not working, please call 800-726-3953 and select option #4, Fiber Internet Support.
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for allowing us to serve you.