Fiber Maintenance Notification – Service Outage Notice
4:47PM July 09, 2019
Wintek, powered by Tipmont is committed to providing a reliable network for our customers. The Klondike Road and Cumberland Road construction will require relocation of Wintek’s current fiber infrastructure in your area. This email is to inform you about the upcoming relocation of infrastructure that we will be performing.
This maintenance is expected to impact your services as detailed below.
Date of Work: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 11:55 p.m. to Wednesday, July 10 at 4 a.m.
Duration of Work: Four hours
Affected Services: All Internet access and related services such as VoIP Telephone Service, and Mulberry TV (if subscribed).
Customers Affected: N 400 W Customers
We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause. An update to this Maintenance Notification will be provided when all customer connectivity has been restored.
If you experience service outage outside of the scheduled maintenance window, please follow these steps:
- Run a power cycle on your wireless gateway device. To run a power cycle:
- Unplug the device. DO NOT randomly press button on your device as this could inadvertently default your device to its factory settings.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug in the device. It may take the router a minute or so to reconnect.
- If you have competed a power cycle and your Internet connection is still not working, please notify Wintek, powered by Tipmont at 1-800-726-3953 and select option #4, Fiber Internet Support.
We appreciate your understanding in the matter and thank you for allowing us to serve you.